To support Government and private IT sectors of Bangladesh by providing accredited quality testing services as per international standards for Software and Hardware quality for global acceptance.
Our vision is to become a certified quality testing and certification center to ensure the quality of software and hardware according to international standards and to train professionals to be certified based on best testing practices so that they can provide quality products to their clients.
- To establish Software Quality Testing and Certification Centre by following internationally accepted norms (e.g. ISO/IEC Guidelines, TMMI Processes).
- To verify and validate the software systems in government offices.
- To equip the centre with the requisite software, hardware and human resources so that the Centre can help Bangladesh Computer Council to create awareness and to elevate the software testing industry in Bangladesh.
- To build capacity, through the Centre of resources, to support desired growth in the software testing arena. At the minimum, the Centre could conduct training programs that will introduce Functional Testers, Test Automation Engineers, Mobile Test Engineers, Test Managers and Project & Program managers.
- To transfer knowledge in the area of Software Testing, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Project management and Agile Project Management.
- Enhance knowledge of professionals in the area of quality management and test engineering.
- Continuously review and upgrade technical content of the activities according to market need.
- Support Government and private sectors through Quality & Security evaluations of IT systems and other projects of national importance.
- Different organizations need to upgrade the knowledge and skills of their professionals to achieve business goals with high quality products and services. Objective of SQTC is to train personnel so that they can provide services in professional manner by enhancing internal efficiency.